The TWC2019 organizing committee cordially invites you to submit abstracts for poster presentations. All abstracts must be submitted online via the "Online Submission System.“ Submitted abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Program Committee.
Abstract submission does not constitute registration in the conference and presenters are required to register for the conference separately. Please read the guidelines carefully before submitting your abstract.
* 국내(대한민국)에서 발급된 신용(체크)카드로 등록비 결제 예정이신 경우, 참가자 분의 국적/소속에 상관 없이 하단의
"Korean/국내소속" 클릭 >> Sign-up 정보에서 국가를 Korea(한국)로 선택하시기 바랍니다.
- -Abstract Acceptance Notification (Submitted by November 15, 2018): December 03, 2018
- -Abstract Acceptance Notification (Submitted by December 15, 2018): December 20, 2018
- -Abstract Acceptance Notification (Submitted from December 16, 2018): To be announced
Please check the information on Travel Award at here. Click
Abstract Submission Topics
- -Chemistry and Pharmacy
- -Physics and Dosimetry
Abstract Submission Guidelines
- -Abstracts should be no more than 500 words.
- -All abstracts must be submitted online. The web submission system will automatically produce your abstract in the proper format. You may copy and paste your abstract in the space provided on the website.
- -Abstracts must be written in clear English.
- -When authors submit abstract contents, a screen for author information will pop up.
- -All submitted abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee according to standard review procedures and Notification of acceptance will be sent by e-mail to corresponding, presenting and abstract submitting authors by December 3, 2018.
- -Presenting authors must register for the conference through the website by December 15, 2018.
- -The right to publish your abstract is granted to the TWC2019 organizing committee.
Withdrawal of Abstracts
- -If the presenting author of an accepted abstract does not register by December 15, 2018, the abstract will be automatically withdrawn from the final program.
- -If you would like to withdraw your abstracts, please notify the TWC2019 secretariat in writing as soon as possible.
The TWC2019 organizing committee is pleased to offer Travel Awards to poster presenters.
- -The organizing committee will select a limited number of nominees whose posters have been evaluated as outstanding.
- -Students, Residents, Fellows and Trainees have priority.
- -Benefits: Prize or Free Registration (Award amount is based on total registration revenue. Benefits may be subject to change.)
- -Letters of Travel Award Awardees (Submitted by November 15, 2018) will be sent to submitters individually through email on Dec. 03, 2018.
- -Letters of Travel Award Awardees (Submitted by December 15, 2018) will be sent to submitters individually through email on Dec. 20, 2018.