The organizing committee thanks all our distinguished participants. Early-bird and Regular registration have closed with many participants. Participants who want to register in TWC 2019 can ONLY do so at the on-site registration desk during the congress. (조기등록/사전등록이 마감 되었습니다. 대회장에서 현장등록/결제 진행 부탁 드립니다.)
* 국내(대한민국)에서 발급된 신용(체크)카드로 결제 예정이신 경우, 참가자 분의 국적/소속에 상관 없이 하단의
"Registration (Korean/국내소속)" 클릭 >> Sign-up 정보에서 국가를 Korea(한국)로 선택하시기 바랍니다.
연수 평점 안내
연수 평점 안내 바로가기 (Only for Participant who has Medical License in Korea) Click
Sign up or log into the registration system
Fill out participant info
Choose the registration fee category and social events
Choose the payment method and make payment
Check your email for payment confirmation (Your registration has been successfully completed)
- -If you do not receive your payment confirmation letter via email, please contact the Secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- -The on-line registration page is optimized for Internet Explorer (Not I/E Edge) and Chrome. Therefore, please use Internet Explorer (Not I/E Edge) or Chrome. If you have any problems with on-line registration, please contact to the Secretariat by email (email@example.com).
(by Dec. 15, 2018)
(by Feb. 01, 2019)
(From Mar. 01 to 03, 2019)
|Full Registration (Professor)
|Student Registration (#)
|Additional Accompanying Person (*)
- ※"Student" Category (#) includes Residents, Interns, Fellows, Students and Researchers.
- ※(#) Participants who want to register as "Student" Category are requested to submit certificates verifying their status of Residents, Interns, Fellows, Students or Researchers to the Secretariat by E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- ※"Additional Accompanying Person" Category (*): Only 1 person is available.
Registration Fees Include
- -Admission to Opening / Closing Ceremony
- -Access to All Sessions
- -Admission to Exhibition
- -Luncheon Symposium
- -Welcome Reception
- -Coffee Breaks, Lunches
Online Credit Card
- -Payment by credit card is possible only through the on-line registration system.
- -The following credit cards will be accepted: VISA, Master, JCB and Domestic (Korean) Cards. (AMEX may not be available.)
- -All credit card service charges are to be paid by the registrants.
- -The actual debit amount is subject to change according to the exchange rate.
- -If there are no problems of payment, the status of payment will be changed to "Completed" in 10 days.
- -Direct bank transfers should be made to the account below. All bank charges for remittance must be paid by the registrants.
- -A copy of the receipt of the bank remittance should be sent to the Secretariat by e-mail (email@example.com).
- -Please note that the transfer must be made under the registrant’s name and must be stated on the receipt.
- -Account Number: 180-008-120890 (원화 KRW 송금은 100-032-677130 으로 송금해주십시오.)
- -Bank Name: The Shinhan Bank (신한은행)
- -Bank Address: 120, Taepyung-Ro, 2-Ga, Chung-Gu, Seoul, Korea
- -Swift Code: SHBKKRSE
- -Account Holder: KANMP (사.원자력응용의학진흥협회 강건욱)
- -All transaction fees are borne by participants.
Registration Confirmation (Receipt)
An automatic confirmation email will be sent to you upon completion of registration. Registrants can check the status of registration and payment on ‘My page’ by logging onto the online registration system. You will be able to print an official receipt from the online registration system once your payment is completed.
- -Please note that the receipt will be available for download after your payment is confirmed by the Secretariat.
- -Special software installation is required in order to print from the online system. Please note that the user’s computer may automatically block the viewer program in some cases. If an error page appears, please contact the Secretariat then we will send you the receipt by email.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- -Only cancellations made in writing will be accepted.
- -Written requests for cancellation should be sent by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- -All bank charges for remittance must be paid by the registrant.
- -Refunds will be done in 1 month after congress is over.
- *Cancellation by February 01, 2019: Full Refund (USD 100 might be deducted as a transaction fee.)
- *Cancellation after February 01, 2019: No Refund
Participants who have to receive the invitation letter to issue the visa, please contact to the secretariat (email@example.com) after payment.
Click here for more information on visa! Click
연수 평점 안내
- 대회 기간 연수 평점 안내 드립니다. [대한의사협회 승인]
- -Only for Participant who has Medical License in Korea
- -국내 의사면허 번호 소지하신 참가자 (등록 완료 기준) 분께서는 평점 이수가 가능합니다.
- -1일 기준 최초/최종 출결 체크 기준으로 시간(평점)이 계산 됩니다.
- -하루에 최소 두 번 (입실/퇴실) 등록데스크에서 본인이 직접 서명하셔야 합니다.
- -일자별 최대 평점 안내
- *3/1(금): 6평점
- *3/2(토): 6평점
- *3/3(일): 3평점
- -1일 기준 시간별 최대 평점 안내 (2시간 미만: 평점 없음)
- *2시간 초과 ~ 3시간 이하: 3평점
- *3시간 초과 ~ 4시간 이하: 4평점
- *4시간 초과 ~ 5시간 이하: 5평점
- *5시간 초과: 6평점
- -신분증 확인을 요청 드릴 예정이오니, 협조 부탁 드립니다.