All participants are required to register through the TWC2019 online registration system and advised to register in advance (by December 15, 2018) to receive the Early-bird Registration discount. Please read carefully the registration guidelines below.
* 국내(대한민국)에서 발급된 신용(체크)카드로 결제 예정이신 경우, 참가자 분의 국적/소속에 상관 없이 하단의
"Registration (Korean/국내소속)" 클릭 >> Sign-up 정보에서 국가를 Korea(한국)로 선택하시기 바랍니다.
Please check the information on Travel Award at here. Click
Sign up or log into the registration system
Fill out participant info
Choose the registration fee category and social events
Choose the payment method and make payment
Check your email for payment confirmation (Your registration has been successfully completed)
- -If you do not receive your payment confirmation letter via email, please contact the Secretariat (email@example.com).
- -The on-line registration page is optimized for Internet Explorer (Not I/E Edge) and Chrome. Therefore, please use Internet Explorer (Not I/E Edge) or Chrome. If you have any problems with on-line registration, please contact to the Secretariat by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
(by Dec. 15, 2018)
(by Feb. 01, 2019)
(From Mar. 01 to 03, 2019)
|Full Registration (Professor)
|Student Registration (#)
|Additional Accompanying Person (*)
- ※"Student" Category (#) includes Residents, Interns, Fellows, Students and Researchers.
- ※(#) Participants who want to register as "Student" Category are requested to submit certificates verifying their status of Residents, Interns, Fellows, Students or Researchers to the Secretariat by E-mail: email@example.com
- ※"Additional Accompanying Person" Category (*): Only 1 person is available.
Registration Fees Include
- -Admission to Opening / Closing Ceremony
- -Access to All Sessions
- -Admission to Exhibition
- -Luncheon Symposium
- -Welcome Reception
- -Coffee Breaks, Lunches
Online Credit Card
- -Payment by credit card is possible only through the on-line registration system.
- -The following credit cards will be accepted: VISA, Master, JCB and Domestic (Korean) Cards. (AMEX may not be available.)
- -All credit card service charges are to be paid by the registrants.
- -The actual debit amount is subject to change according to the exchange rate.
- -If there are no problems of payment, the status of payment will be changed to "Completed" in 10 days.
- -Direct bank transfers should be made to the account below. All bank charges for remittance must be paid by the registrants.
- -A copy of the receipt of the bank remittance should be sent to the Secretariat by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- -Please note that the transfer must be made under the registrant’s name and must be stated on the receipt.
- -Account Number: 180-008-120890 (원화 KRW 송금은 100-032-677130 으로 송금해주십시오.)
- -Bank Name: The Shinhan Bank (신한은행)
- -Bank Address: 120, Taepyung-Ro, 2-Ga, Chung-Gu, Seoul, Korea
- -Swift Code: SHBKKRSE
- -Account Holder: KANMP (사.원자력응용의학진흥협회 정준기)
Registration Confirmation (Receipt)
An automatic confirmation email will be sent to you upon completion of registration. Registrants can check the status of registration and payment on ‘My page’ by logging onto the online registration system. You will be able to print an official receipt from the online registration system once your payment is completed.
- -Please note that the receipt will be available for download after your payment is confirmed by the Secretariat.
- -Special software installation is required in order to print from the online system. Please note that the user’s computer may automatically block the viewer program in some cases. If an error page appears, please contact the Secretariat then we will send you the receipt by email.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- -Only cancellations made in writing will be accepted.
- -Written requests for cancellation should be sent by e-mail email@example.com.
- -All bank charges for remittance must be paid by the registrant.
- -Refunds will be done in 1 month after congress is over.
- *Cancellation by February 01, 2019: Full Refund (USD 100 might be deducted as a transaction fee.)
- *Cancellation after February 01, 2019: No Refund
Participants who have to receive the invitation letter to issue the visa, please contact to the secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org) after payment.
Click here for more information on visa! Click